วันอังคารที่ 28 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Dairy

Dairy


On August 18 th 2007, I gets up early in the morning. I takes a bath and wear t- shirt and shorts .Today, I’m sick. I ate breakfast and medicine after meal .Then I sleep all day . My mother come in to my bedroom for look me. In the evening, my mother rub oneself with towel and I ate dinner with parents .My mother make fish congee for me. I and parents watch TV. in the living room. My father watches news.I play game computer with my sister.My mother lead bread and fruits give father . I drink milk in the kitchen before I sleep.Then I go to the bedroom . I listen radio. I like to listen music every night. I make a bed and I pray before sleep. I ‘m sleep.
On August 19 th 2007, I gets up early in the morning at 07.00. I take a bath and wash one’s face. Then I wear T-shirt and skirt. Today is to resolve day of the constitation of the kingdom of Thailand. I resolve at pattani because my name has census record here at 8.00,I and my mother went to place of resolve. I resalve near my home. Then I and mother went to market. I bought fish congee and Chinese doughnut. My mother bought vegetable and shrimp. Then I and mother come back home. I ate fish congee and Chinese doughnut in the kitchen. When I eat finish ,I help mother make shrimp salad. Then I wash dish and clean the kitchen. I watch TV.in the living room.My mother lead fruits give me I ate apple and orange. My dog run to one . It lap my log I play with it. I lead my dog go to The garden. My dog play football.I threw football give it . After that, I take a bath my dog and lead it enter in cage. In the afternoon,I sleep in the living room.I’am relax. I hear ring.I gets up.I walk to in front of the house. My uncle came to my house.Unde lead preserved egg quite salty form Pattalung Province give my mother.My mother like to eat egg salty.The uncle talk with mother in the garden. Mother induce uncle eat dinner together.I help mother cooking dinner. My mother make.green.pepper curry,Thai soup,Tomyum-kung.my mother cooking dilicions. Then I open the door house,my father and sister came back form Hatyai.Every body ate dinner together.Then My mother and father send uncle in front of the house.I and my sister help cleam table and wash dish.After that,I go to the bedroom.I take a bath I iron clothes for wear tomorrow.I watches movie.My sister come in to my bedroom My sister watches movie with me. Then I walk to the kitchen,I drink milk and water before I sleep. I make a bed. I pray before sleep.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

You've got a nice family Papatsorn!