วันจันทร์ที่ 13 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Dairy 2

Dairy 2

Today is 12 August 2007, Everything is quiet. When I gets up early in the morning.
I gets up at 6:00 A:M when I hear alarm clock riging. I’ m awake now. I read a book and recite a legal provision. After that, I clean car and pour water a tree. Then I’m and my sister exercise at the park near my home. I jogging with my dog . I go to the market by bicycle. I bought vegetable and fruits. When I buy finish , I ride bicycle come back home. After that, I took a bath. I wash face and brush teeth. I’m dress.Then I help my mother clean home. I washes cloth and sweep. Today is Mother’s day. I pay obeisance to and give garland. After that,I and my mother cooking together. I washes vegetable and slice shrimp. This morning , we ate shrimp congee .Then my sister lead garland to give mother. We have breakfast together. When I ate finish, I wash dish and clean dining-table. Then we go to a trip. I and my sister lead mother go to Sotorn temple. Today has many people. I arrive tample at midday. Here new modify and bigger . The tample is white. I bought flower for wership monk. Here, the most people off egg for redeem a vow to a god. When we wership finish,We take a photograh Here very beautiful and tourist a lot of. Then we start out form tample go to Pattaya. This evening ,we ate sea-food at Pattaya. The most foreigner live at Pattaya. Here is tourist place and seaside resort. I walk to look the restaurant on the beach. I see many restaurant. I eat sea food on the beach. I like to eat sea-food. When we ate finish, we look the sun set. I take a photograph the sun. After that, we come back home, I stop in to shopping at souvenir shop. I bought glutinous rice in bamboo slip and crisp rice biscuit. Here rain heavily and traffic jam because it has accident. My sister drove a car slowly. I arrive home at 17.00. I give food for my dog and lead it take a bath. When I take a bath my dog finish, I take a shower. Then I watches news and movie in the living room. I watches Dejavu. Suddenly, I hear a ringing sound. I switch off TV . I look at the window. I see guest come to my home. They talk business with my mother in the living room. I go to the bedroom . I do homework and repeat a lesson. After that , My friend call to me. My friend has problem of family . She discusses me . I advice and encourage. Then I watch tv. in the my bedroom. I watches cartoon. Today, I feel good and happy because I went to travel with mother. I look at the window, I saw guest get out to home. My mother accompany one’s visitor to the door . I go to the kitchen. I drink a water and milk before I sleep.Then I make a bed . I prostrate oneself to worship Buddha before I sleep. Finish, I go to the toilet .I set an alarm clock . I ‘m sleep.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: